Sunday, July 20, 2008

day 13

In terms of my programme, this weekend has been very successful. Only with the exception of having only three meals on Friday.. but I have stayed away from alcohol and sweets all weekend! Tomorrow is Sunday, so that doesn't really count. I've had cravings for chocolate today and yesterday though... It's weird how you look back at habits that you used to have, and in a way miss them even though they were bad habits. For example, if it was the old me going to clean my old room today, I would have stopped by Unistop and gotten some chocolate, or something sweet to "help me" through the boring task of cleaning. The same with studying... munching would usually get me through some readings, but then the sugar would make me tired, and i wouldn't be able to study for long. And now I have to establish new habits.

No comments: