Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 14

Been to the gym today as well, which is good, considering that my throat feels like I've swallowed a melon whole. Did 50 minutes on a bike while reading a magazine. Good idea, actually, seeing as biking is pretty boring without some form of entertainment.
Nervous about tomorrow... it's sort of an official weighing every monday, and I am scared that I won't have lost anything, even though I've been sooo good this weekend in eating healthy, staying off lollies and exercising... Might be quite demotivating if the scales don't show any form of acknowledgement...

Seeing as I now have to eat a truckload of fruit and veggies every week, I have resolved to go to the veggie market every sunday. Eating healthy is not cheap, and as a student I need to do what I can to make sure that my new diet doesn't kill my food budget. Having good raw materials for the meals is really important. I'm gonna miss sausages... they're soo goood..

No comments: