Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 18

Thursdays are usually my lazy days, but seeing as I am in procrastination mode, I decided to go to the gym anyway. I have discovered the joys of multitasking: studying and doing cardio at the same time, it's really not hard. I did half an hour of high intensity cardio while reading an article for my thesis. :)
I also discovered the superiority of the showers at Pipitea! Damn, combine those showers with the other facilities up at kelburn, and you'd have a pretty luxurious gym studio.. :D



Had a really really good lunch today! It's amazing how nice a salad can taste.. I came up with this mix when I made lunch this morning:

50g of shredded chicked, about 10 cherry tomatoes, one handful of alfalfa sprouts, about 8 black olives, 1/4 spring onion, about 10 slices of leek, 1 tablespoon of pine nuts and garden salad leaves from New World. And I topped it with about 10ml (half a serving) of low fat french dressing. YUMMY!

In spite of this fantastic lunch, I'll probably end up cranky by the end of the day... I CRAVE CHOCOLATE!!
*Growl*

No comments: