Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 23

Was supposed to go swimming today, but didn't feel up for it. Instead I went to the gym after dinner, and did 50 minutes of cardio workout on the bike and crosstrainer. I live so close to the gym that I don't really need to bring much if I'm just dropping in from home, which is really convenient when I want to escape from studies. ^^ One thing that I never really thought about when I signed up for this competition was that I'd have so much laundry to do! And most of my gym stuff don't go well in the dryer, they're turning grey... Silly thing.

I'm a bit worried about my ankle again, it's been a bit swollen for the last two days, and it's a bit sore. On friday I will finally know what the MRI showed, and if it's nothing, then I guess I'll just get used to the discomfort and stop complaining about it. I duno.. I really do not want to operate, that would really suck. I got my results in the mail today, but I have no idea what they mean... Too much medical jargon.

No comments: