Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 28

Wow, I'm already midway through the programme!

I had a pretty bad dream about the competition last night, it was kinda weird... So far it hasn't felt like a competition at all, but after that dream I wonder if that's changed. I can't remember the details of the dream but it was something about a field, out on a farmland that looked similar to home in Norway, and ... I can't remember what went on there, but all the contestants were there, and running away from something. Then we hid in this café like place, and the others kinda turned into skinny people just like that, and for some odd reason I was riding on the back of a massive guy that was also in the competition... I guess it wasn't as much the happenings in the dream itself that was scary, more the feelings that I had dreaming it. We were all enemies, we all just hated each other, and every friendly phrase was all pretence..

Oh well. I was wondering if I should skip gym today because of my ankle, it did not like swimming yesterday at all, was very painful by the end of the day. I decided to go anyway, and just take it easy. Biking seems to be a perfect way of keeping it happy while exercising. Haha, listen to me going on about it... It's like it's got a life of its own now. My moody ankle that tells me what I can and cannot do. Growl.

No comments: