Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 30

It's been a month! A whole month.... Already! It has just flown by, I'm gonna be so sad when the competition is over and I have to go on all alone, without my trainer... I'm just getting used to him. All the diet stuff I've been doing on my own, so that won't be a problem, but I feel a bit like a dork when I'm lifting weights alone.. hehe. I guess that's just something that also needs to become a habit. At least he has taught me a lot, so that I know what I need to be doing when the comp ends. It's just a bit scary to be over half way done, makes me think more about the "afterlife."

Tonight I'm going to my friend's birthdayparty. I hope she won't mind that I won't eat any of the cake that I made for her... Ow really though, who's gonna complain about having to eat more chocolate cake. Eating out is usually a real challege though, in terms of eating healthy. I don't really know what to order tonight.. It won't be a balanced meal in any way, I think. It'll either be overheavy on the carbs, or on the protein. I guess I just have to choose which of the two I'm gonna go for...

No comments: