Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 33

Whee, 33, two times my lucky number. :) I'm taking it to the next level: Tomorrow, I am again doing "two" sets of exercise. I wanna go swimming with my friend Christine, but it won't be much of a workout for me, seeing as my arms are way too sore to do proper strokes and my ankle doesn't like the footwork... so I'll just splash around, maybe try out the aquajogging stuff. So, to get a "real" workout I'm going up to the gym in the morning. I wish it would open earlier, but I guess 9am will have to do.

I've caught up with my last fitness test weight that was done without shoes (my shoes are pretty heavy!) : I now weigh 91.6 kilos. It's going the right way still. :) Maybe I will be able to achieve my goal of 10 kilos weightloss in 8 weeks. whoppee!

No comments: