Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 34

Saturday! Partynight! Christine got the flu, so I didn't go swimming after all. Went out dancing in town for the first time in aaaaages, and came home and managed to catch the end of NZ-Norway Women's soccer online. We won! But what is much better: We won the handballmatch against China! YUSSSS. I am fairly passionate about soccer, but not quite as eager as when it comes to handball... it's been the one thing along skisports that my family has always been quite united about, I guess I'm just a sports geek in general, I just don't have that much time anymore to watch tv and keep up to date with all the sports events. I do manage to keep up with my soccer team at home (Brann) and usually the Euro cup or World cup in Handball is just when I arrive home for Christmas (very convenient), so I manage to see most of women's handball as well. But now, I'm soo busy and there's the Olympics on!!! AArgh! I just wanna watch TV all the time!

No comments: