Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 37

Uh oh, feeling worse today than yesterday... :S I've pumped myself full of nose spray, ginger, lemon, manuka honey, propolis and panadol... it should be allright. Don't feel that bad at the moment, gym was hard but ok, I actually felt better after gym than I did before (dunno if that is because of the physical activity or all the pills that I took before I walked up the hill though).. why do I always get sick when I really really don't have the time to be sick?? I guess there might be a cause and effect relationship there.. I guess I should be a good girl and eat my brazil nut every day to get selenium, seeing as the soil in NZ doesn't have any, and thus it is hard for ppl in NZ to get selenium through the everyday diet without actively seeking it out. I have been eating heaps of tuna though... hm. Maybe I should incorporate it in my breakkie every day. Couldn't hurt.

No comments: