Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day 38

Getting worse by the day... Woke up today and my throat just felt like sandpaper, my nose was completely blocked, and head was swimming... breakkie with a cup of honey, lemon and ginger helped a bit, and I guess the lemsip pills also helped, and I did get up Mount St, that was my barometer for going to the gym. So, after 50 minutes of high intensity cardio, I actually feel better. It's almost a bit odd.. I'm just gonna rest now for a couple of hours, and then get to the premiƩre and hopefully everything will go fine despite my nose being blocked.

I notice that I'm getting less and less dependent on my beloved food/exercise diary. I also don't really need motivation to go to the gym anymore, I kinda just do it, and it makes me feel good. I've been going to the gym every day for 22 consecutive days now! Wuhu! Guess I've managed to make it part of my everyday life at last... :D

No comments: