Sunday, August 17, 2008

Day 42

I woke up at 9:30 this morning, after partying hard yesterday. And I felt just great! It was almost weird... Usually I'm either still drunk or quite dizzy when I wake up after drinking, but I didn't feel a trace of hangover at all. Did feel a bit tired at the gym though, I did an hours worth of biking today, my legs are now really in need of some rest. Was supposed to have fish today, but metro didn't have any... So I treated myself to venison instead. As usual I went completely overboard with veggies, but it was great. Funny, I'm eating better than before, but it's costing me a lot less than eating out. This meal cost me no more than it would to go and get a laksa at satay kingdom. After eating takeaway for a couple of nights now that the play has been on, it was nice to cook at home again. Need to get back on track, I'm scared that I've been gaining rather than losing this weekend with drinking and eating out... not good.

No comments: