Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 43

Man... it's hard to write essays without eating lollies. It's even harder to write essays without eating lollies when my cupboard is full of chocolate... My friend brought me my fav chocolate from Norway (Hobby) when she got back, and it's just lurking at the back of the pantry, calling to me from the dark, knowing that deep, deep down I have not forgotten about it. And then there is the "healthy" chocolate that I bought at pac'n'save about a month ago, thinking that if I was gonna crack, then it had better be a dark chocolate rather than a milk chocolate. And then there is the rest of the m&ms that I used to decorate Christine's birthdaycake, and the chocolate that I "had to" accept during class cause I'd feel a bit rude if I kept turning it down. Man... I need to have a Chocorcism...

No comments: