Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 45

Grrr... I don't know if it's because of the absence of lollies but this essay that I am writing is going EXTREMELY slow. It could just be lack of motivation I guess.. I need a PROPER holiday!

did 20 minutes on the step machine today (I really intensely hate that machine!), not because I had to but because I could. Ok, I kinda did feel like I had to when my trainer told me that I could "rest today" by doing 10 minutes... And my legs aren't even dying! Well, they kinda are but it's not down to the stepper, they were dying already. LOL

It's getting a bit strange now. Ppl I know are telling me that they can see change, but when I look in the mirror I see no difference at all. I kinda anticipated this when I created my blog-name (mirroronthewall27), but still.... I know that I probably have changed some (seeing as the scales show a lower number now than it used to), but it seems that my brain is programmed not to recognise it. Not fair. How much before I start seeing it? I'm doing this for me, after all, not for anyone else...

No comments: