Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day 53

Shiit, I'm 86.8 kilos today, and the goal is to be 85.? by Sunday. Guess that means opting out on sundried tomatoes and olives... And buying lunch. And drinking on the weekend.. Well, I'll make up for lost drinking opportunities when I go skiing on the 10th of September. Yayy! After 9 weeks of training I think I'll have enough stamina to stay on the slopes for longer too. :) Hopefully I still remember how to ski!! :S What would be more embarrassing than being Norwegian and not knowing how to ski..

When I got home today, a huuuge parcel was waiting for me at the door!!! Yayyy! My mum sent me a care-package from Norway. And as I dug out the content from the deep dark corners of the cardboard, rejoycing over caviar, cheese, mackerel in tomato sauce (may sound gross but it's yummylicious) and soups, I realised that she has sent me enough chocolate to kill two medium sized dogs. MY GOD. It's more than a kilo!! And I can't get rid of it that easily either, because it's in huge blocks! So... I guess I'll bring some to the ski trip for the benefit of the other Norwegians. but... what to do with it all????? I'm not allowing myself ANY chocolate till I hit 80 kilos. It's enough to go bulimic. Or anorexic, to hit 80 faster.. ^_^

I love my mum


Finally, sending some thoughts of healing to my trainer, who is getting sick. Stay away from the Bourbon this weekend, boy! It's just a myth!

No comments: