Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I won!

Oh my god, I can't really believe it! I'm not the type of person to win, I'm more of the one that does well enought to be happy with my own result and then leave the winning up to whomever that feels like they need to. But this time I guess that the achievement that I would be happy with was just ... huge? Pushing myself to extreme limits, finding out that I have it in me to get the body shape that I want to have. I always picture myself as a cute little girl, I guess I'm kinda a St. Bernard in that sense (Huge dog that insist that it is not too big to jump up on you and try to sit on your lap.. really, it just doesn't work), but maybe it's not too late? I guess, if I can get down to 70 kgs and manage to maintain that I'll be pretty stoked with myself. I still feel like I'm out of shape, I get out of breath pretty easily when I walk uphill or whatever (even though that has improved a lot during the last 8 weeks), and I still feel pretty fat. I guess I still am. But a lot less fat than I used to be! Now I have to figure out what to use the 500 bucks for... rebel sport? more training? I just dunno... I trust that I will know at the end of this week thoa.

My final results are:

Total Weightloss: 12.8 kg
Total Body fat loss: 3.4%
And I lost 13 centimetres around my waist,
6 cm around the chest,
12cm around the hip,
7 cm off each thigh and
2cm off each arm.
I've lost 13% of my weight... Crazy.

No time to rest on my laurels though. If I ever wanna eat chocolate again then I had better keep it up!!!! There's still 4,7 kgs to go before I am allowed any lollies! Ugh!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey tina,

Tristan here your two time tutorial student for tour108 haha, as u may know i passed second time round thanks to your great tut skills :P. Congrats on winning the just lose it comp, was just at the gym and read the news, awesome stuff. I have had my wieght probs in the past but now the gym has become half my life if not all of it haha. Look forward to seeing you rippin' it up at the gym in the coming weeks :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tina!!!

I read all of your blog today, didn't know of your project. It is written in such a way that after reading your blog I too felt as if I had achieved a big goal, as if I too had "won" - and now was able to do anything! Like continuing the good trend! Tremendously inspiring! I am so proud of you, Tina!

Perhaps part of the reason your blog touched me so deeply is because lately my life has changed too. I have realized that my life is much better now than it have been the last three years. Or the last ten to fifteen? And the changes have come during the last months. Then, to read your blog and see that you have gone through these changes about the same time I went through mine - it feels like more than a coincidence. Like on some level you have helped me, and I you?

Keep up the good work, Tina!

Lots of love from Bai Yang